"Baking : A piece of serenity"
During COVID the most productive thing I had done and the best gift that I have given to myself was getting into baking.People might not believe it, but grooving to the music and baking my favorite chocolate lava cake on those days not only saved me from boredom but also brought me the mental peace which was long lost after my vacation plan got canceled which I had been planning for a year. Although I had many hobbies at that time,I was eager to learn something new that would free me from monotony as well as be useful to me in the future.This was about how I stumbled upon the possible productive hobby that I had no idea I would enjoy so much.
My first attempt at making basic cakes was a success, but when I tried to make different types of bakery items, I often messed up. At the beginning, I was quite frustrated about why I kept ruining my foods and what went wrong.But eventually, I mastered the techniques of baking with the help of some cookbooks and professional bakers whom I met online. They were very nice to me and kind enough to help me understand the mistakes I made in my recipes.From then l keep being consistent about baking a variety of items such as pastries , brownies, cookies, tarts etc.
My parents, friends, relatives have been very supportive throughout my baking journey.Baking is the sweet essence of my life which provides me with peace of mind and immense pleasure.The process of baking something from the scratch and achieving the target result gives me a profound sense of accomplishment.Ever since I started baking, my house has been filled with the delightful aroma of freshly baked goods, which my family and friends truly enjoy. Since then, I have become the go-to baker for my family and relatives. They often ask me to bake cakes, cupcakes, and other treats for various functions and birthday parties.When I see the smiles on their faces and hear their praise after enjoying my baked goods, I feel that all the hard work is worth it. From my perspective, this is the most rewarding experience anyone could have.


Comments
Post a Comment