Charlie Puth, my silent motivator

Charlie Puth, a popular international pop artist of USA was not introduced in my life as an artist. Rather, he came to my life as a rainbow and brightened it up. Back in the December, 2018, I was so depressed and became introvert. Apparently, I started showing up less publically and started listening to pop music also got to know about Charlie Puth. I started liking his songs and became one of his biggest fans. In 2019, I opened fan accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok etc. As I loved to draw, I began to draw Charlie Puth's portraits and used to upload them on those fan accounts. Because of this engagement, I slowly began to get out from depression. And surprisingly, on 21st August, my friends were congratulating me on the comment section of one of my Charlie's sketches saying, " Charlie reposted, congrats! ". When I tapped on his Instagram stories, I saw my then latest sketch was on there. My hands were trembling and within a few seconds, I started crying out so loud thinking, " Charlie has noticed my sketch and I'm from Bangladesh which is a very small country ". That was one of the best days of my life. I had only 157 followers but after this incident, that went up to 249 within a few hours. Then the fans started calling me " Artist fan ". I got so motivated to draw more of his sketches and I did draw some more on his recent photos of that time and posted them on Instagram as usual.
 Again, on 24th August, Charlie liked my post. This time I was so shocked as well as so happy and I was thinking if he regularly checked my posts. 
Silly me, anyways. I was getting known to people so fast. Apparently, I started drawing on a daily basis as well as began to edit Charlie's photos to turn their resolutions into good ones and posted them on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and tagged him. On 18th May, 2021, He laughed at my comment on an Instagram LIVE and gave a shout out for my username " cplover1991 ". 
Actually Charlie Puth noticed my edits and he used to take my edits to post. I totally got out of that dark era of depression. Even I don't why but he even opened my direct messages, replied to some of my comments and getting likes from him on my posts, videos and tweets on Twitter had become a regular thing to me. The fans started joking saying, " Tell us the truth. You're Charlie's secret girlfriend, right? "
 Eventually, I became expert in drawing Charlie's sketches and editing his photos and videos. Again, I was known to people as one of most famous fans of Charlie Puth then. These incidents happened from 2019 to 2022. Then I got busy for my HSC but my horrible life of depression was gone forever. I don't know if I should call this a miracle or not but the entry of Charlie Puth in my life motivated me to get out of an unhealthy situation, find my talents and shine brightly. Furthermore, Charlie Puth does not even know who I actually am but but his notices, interactions towards me helped me in an innovative way through the social medias. This is why I call him my silent motivator. 


Publisher : Nuzhat Nazifa 
ID : 24146064
Section : 26
Summer 2024

Comments